Hey guys! I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by the amazing Pavani from The Voracious Bibliophile! This is my first time being tagged in this award and I’m so excited! Thank you again, Pavani!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
✨ Rules ✨
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
- Unintentionally, 6 years I started a small collection of classic novels.
- I love to do anything that let’s me be creative whether it’s writing stories (even though I struggle putting my ideas on paper) or doing something artsy (painting, making jewelry or DIY).
- A few years ago, at my summer camp I learned how to balance a peacock feather on my finger, spin plates and semi-juggle. I don’t know if I can still do those things now, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pavani’s Questions for Me
- What’s your favourite fictional creature?
I love mythical creatures and their mythology. If I had to pick my favorite fictional creature(s) it would be fairies. When I was about 10, I picked up this guide book to fairies from my public library’s book sale. I loved it so much. It told me how to make a fairy garden, when you could see fairies, what to do if you entered a fairy circle and a bunch of other things. Sadly, it disappeared and I cannot for the life of me remember the title and haven’t been able to find it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- What’s your usual reading spot?
It depends on where I am. When I was living on campus, I would usually read in my dorm or while waiting for my classes to start. When the weather was nice, I would read outside on various benches or underneath some trees. Meanwhile, when I’m home, I usually read on my couch or outside in my backyard.
- Tea or coffee?
I usually drink one of each every day so both!
- Who’s your favourite character in the book you’re currently reading?
I just started reading With The Fire On High by Elizabeth Acevedo. Right away I knew Emoni would be my favorite character in the novel.
- What new hobby have you picked up in quarantine?
I haven’t picked up any new hobbies during quarantine. I’ve been so busy trying to stay on top of my course work and utterly failing because I have the attention of a goldfish and get distracted easily.
My Best Posts
- Would you rather relax by reading a new book or by re-reading a well loved book?
- What is your favorite fairytale or myth?
- Is there a book or film that’s your guilty pleasure?
- If you could master one skill instantly, what would it be?
- Dusk or dawn?