I was nominated by Mybookworld24. Thank you so much for nominating me. Make sure to check them out!
Rules for the award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
I have a lot of favorite books but I guess my most favorite book is The Outsiders by S.E Hinton. I think I’ve read it about 30 times.
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
If I could live anywhere, it would be Italy.
Favourite blog design?
I really love Novels & Waffles blog design. It’s so cute.
What’s your best life advice?
I’m 21 years old and I never really heard any good life advice yet. I don’t know what I’m doing half the time but if I had give some it would be “don’t worry about what other people think, be you no matter what.”
A quote to stand by?
I have this on my vision board.
Your dream job?
My dream job is to be a clinical psychologist. When I graduate with my BA in psychology I’m going to take a gap year or two before I attend graduate school for clinical psychology.
What’s one thing you think the world needs to work on?
If you could live on one food, what would it be?
One post that you enjoyed doing?
I loved doing My Year In Books post. It was so fun making all the charts and seeing everything I read spread out like that.
What’s the first thing that comes to your mind right now?
I can’t believe that my last semester starts Tuesday.
A blog you just started following?
- If you had to choose a super power to gain and any color to alter your eyes to, which would you choose?
- If you could fly somewhere for 24 hours and money wasn’t an issue, where would you go?
- Which shows and/or movies can you watch over and over without being tired of it?
- What is a book that you’ve read that you will always remember?
- What is your favorite way to relax?
- Is there a food you’ve never had but always wanted to try?
- What kind of books/authors/genre’s do you like reading?
- What is something you used to do regularly and miss?
- Cloud watching or stargazing?
- What is one mythological creature that you wish were real?
- Is there something you refuse to eat no matter what?
I know I only nominated 8 people but I wasn’t sure who to nominate because I know a lot of people have already been nominated for this and I thought it would be repetitive. If I nominated you and you’ve already done the Sunshine Blogger Award and don’t want to do it again, please don’t feel pressured to answer. If I didn’t nominate you personally and you like the questions then feel free to answer them!